Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just a hug.


Tonight is a lonely night to me.
I feel moody to do everything.
I feel tired,
I feel depression,
I feel downhearted,
I got no energy at all.
I hope got someone beside me right now,
to listen, to share, to advice, to accompany,
to have a big warm hug,
just with a simply hug.
But when I turned my head to another side of my bed,
there had nobody.
The bed is cold...
without the temperature of somebody.
Without the smell of somebody too that u felt familiar.
When I woke up in the early morning,
nobody look at my face with full of love,
and give me a smile to start my new day.
So I choose to sleep till noon to escape of it.
When I going to bed,
nobody give me a good night kiss and said “sweet dream, my dear.”
When I was tired,
nobody can borrow me a shoulder together with a warm hug.
When I boring,
nobody is there to have a talk and listen to.
Even though I got a lot of story would like to share,
but I have no chance to share all of my life with you.
I really hope that got somebody there to instead of nobody.
I really hope that got somebody there to take away my loneliness.
But, I still stay with my loneliness since still got nobody beside me.
Yes, this is my life, nothing different compared with previously,
I supposed to get on used with it.
But I didn’t!
What wrong with me?
I was started to rejected my life, even myself.
My friend told me that lonely is a poison.
He nearly did some mistaken by today cause of his loneliness.
But luckly he didn’t at last.
Maybe you will advise me to learnt how to stay alone,
how to enjoy with my night.
Yes, I did. But it’s not always worked.
Right now,
I’m not the girl who was independent, confidence, and entertain,
It was instead with the one who need a lot of care and love.
Smile, just the tool used to cover my tears,
Confidence, just the tool used to cover my weakness,
Tonight,
allow me to take off my mask,
to take a deep of breath.
Tonight,
allow me become a child who always pampered to others reasonable,
Tonight,
I’m not the 1 always acting mature and strong,
but the one only desire for a hug.
Just a hug~

5 comments:

荣希™ said...

作为你的Blog友,我不知可以做些什么
我想。。。
当你真的需要找人谈天时,我可以借我的耳朵给你

你要加油哦!

SyLVene said...

你的回应已经是最好的礼物了。。。。谢谢哦
我想只是一时荷尔蒙不平衡。。
情绪低落而已。。
会好起来的。。

荣希™ said...

那你要赶快好起来哦!
:-)

:: 子源 :: said...

give u a virtual hug here~
hehe

SyLVene said...

::: 月圓月缺 :::
hahaha..thx for ur virtual hug wor!
felt better now..like magic. XD