Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My EdWaRd CuLLeNs

What’s romance love? What does the perfect guy that women searching for? If you guys don't know, twilight will give you the answer. That's why twilight became so popular and even been produced as a movie now.

Most of my friends should know I had addicted on this vampire love story since I bought twilight on last few months ago. There was a reason why I love Stephanie Meyer love twilight so much. Twilight author's Stephanie Meyer had successes to shape a perfect character and romance love environment in content which impossible exists in real life. We are poor women who always desperate with real life and need to fulfill the little desire through some story book. Sound sad! But it’s doesn’t matter, I still had those book and movie to accompany me.

In that movie, I saw my dream house, my dream car, my dream man who are powerful, responsible, smart, promises, fidelity, protective, gentle, and willing to spend some quality time or do something nice for beloved. And the most important is the character is damn rich. He can settle everything like a magic and provide the best of life to his beloved. God... I really do hope the vampire existing in the world, and then come to suck my blood. I will clean my neck by self and waiting for. Hahahaha…. I love my fantasy world and my good imagination. However, one thing I need to clarify that I dislike Robert Pattinson scored the part of Edward in Twilight. It's totally spoilt my perfect lover who existing in my imagination. Edward Cullens should be more than that!!!!! >.< trust me, imagine version always the best... give back my Edward Cullens...!!

After the movie, it's time for camworm........
merry christmas is around the corner..any plan to go???
we do not have any white christmas in m'sia...
only can sit at home and sing christmas song....damn poor la...

Chi Chung & me

My buddy Pui san & me

god!!! why i closed my eyes...??? spoilt it.


No comments: