Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy birthday Pui San

stupidity we did that day..........

Seok Yong, Pui San and me. (from left)

PUI SAN,
She is very helpful,
headache but still teach me how to do the chemistry question from top to bottom.
( although I kept guessing for the answer with my absent mind.)
She is very intelligence and humble,
dislike reading but still can score full A’s for every single exam.
(although I was a full E's student..kidding.. I was not that bad. just weak to compared wif her.)
She is kindness,
unfair but still borrowed us her experiment report for copied after she had done each experiment.
(although I was only know to sat aside waited for copy. Actually i just dun want to disrupted her work.)
She is rational,
lack of sentiment but always accompany such over sentiment people as me for artistic movie.
(although I felt angry or sad with those story line.)

There is something more about her but it was only keep for between us.
Today is her birthday. I would like to say
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR"!

**********************************************************************************

We had made each of our birthdays as annual gathering. Just as usual for today. We met again for a lunch together. There was the quality time for us to concerned and chatted with each others. Participates today was Taylor, Seok Yong, Leng Boon, Chi San, Me and PUI SAN of course. Some was absent based on different issues.

What we ate today, sweet chat. and we did. ^^

The only couple today- Taylor & Seok Yong who always sweet together. Jealous >.<

let's see what we had eat today.

V
V
V
V
V


Cheese pasta

Burger set

my spicy beef pasta

dessert

Drinks - Blue Ocean & Tropical Punch

OK. time to eat. guys..


Comment: It was bad. Only the burger set was acceptable >.<

No comments: