Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm happy to meet you, Raymond.

I'm so happy and feel great today to met with my ex' manager’s Raymond after 2yrs times. but now he’s already became general manager in another company. We got the same hobby of sing and we went neways together last time before I had resigned and continues my degree. He’s really nice in singing. Even though he's one of banana who under English education but I really admire his tenacity in Chinese learning and the passion he put on his career. He knew a lot of Chinese and Cantonese song that I never know and he can sing well for every single song. I love his voice. Something I had learnt from him is if you want to success, you must put afford and set your mind.

Raymond. I would like to say thank you to you here if u saw my blog. Thanks for your kindness to spend your time with me even though that's suppose your official hours. That’s the second time you had sacrificed for me. You did the same thing before as what I remember in my mind. I really do enjoy your sang today and I like to sing with you too. I always feel hard to get partner who can sing together for those “challenge” song and make it different. ^^ but you are. I will always remember your bleeding love today. Other than that, what’s the problem with Taurus that you keep mention today? Just because you are one of Taurus or you just want to be a kindness people again to give me some guideline for my next searching? Anyway, thanks. But I’m not believed horoscope. Taurus is not match and the fact already shows it to me distinctly. Anyway, it would be nice to be a friend with Taurus because they are really gentle. heheheee~

Today I felt funny that why you will think my life is Hard? You and another friend's Melvin always said my life is hard enough. Make me feel Like I’m an Africa child who always in hunger status. Actually I never feel so. Yes, I need to try Hard for my study fee last time and my life expenses as well but that's ok for me. Life is not always goes with what u had expected. About my daily travelling.. It just left another 1 yr. it's doesn't matter. I’m not as hard as you though. I’m great. Of course it would become hard if compared to you or my friend’s Melvin. XD cause your life is more better than me.

This morning I really felt sick with my school performance but now I feel much better. See you again. Good Night.

No comments: