Sunday, December 21, 2008

What's profesional?

What do happen with my hair now after the hair rebonding 3 months ago?
Let me tell u as below:
  1. Dry and coarse as grass.
  2. Tie knots everyday like a strip that play by kitten. Sometimes, I need to cut off the part that been tied.
  3. Some parts of hair start to curl as Maggie.
  4. Hard to take care and messy.

Conclusion:

My hair been damaged seriously by inexperience’s hairstylist.

Salon is a bit overrun nowadays. You may open a new salon easily with a poor certificate if you have the capital. I really got no ideas why people can get their certificate easily without any quality and responsibility.

the basic of a professional hairstylist should have:

  1. Update and improve them self with the latest skill.
  2. Provide the best of services and skills to fulfill the consumer’s needs and wants.
  3. Must have a magic hand to change a person become nicer.
  4. Polite, clean and tidy attire.
  5. Mostly one hairstylist will only serve one customer at the time. From begin until the end.
  6. Short nail so that the hairstylist would not to hurt the customer’s when wash their hair and so forth.
  7. Familiar with all the salon equipments. Especially the heat of those machines what is the main factor that damages my hair.

I really do unbearable with the situation. Thus, my mom suggested me to get back my familiar hairstylist to solve the problem or re-do the rebonding which might make my hair better. certainly she was the sponsor this time.

He told me,

  1. My hair had been damaged because they didn’t control well with the heater of perm.
  2. Rebonding and hair treatment cannot be process on same day!!! That’s what they did on me.
  3. They scald my head with their long nail.
  4. Not sure what kind of materials they was used.

I hope I can do the rebonding again to solve my hair problem now but he was not agreed to. He said it will make worst. What the only thing he did for me was to cut off the bottom part of my poor hair and did a hair treatment made it more soften and smooth. Advise to use some smooth refresher after wash my hair everyday. That might make my hair better.

Advise:
cheap is nothing good.
Pay more for better salon or do searching when choosing a salon.

Many salons are not professional at all.

No comments: