Thursday, December 18, 2008

holiday-ing.

Holiday-ing!!! yooohooo!!! Finally I had done my assignments and final exam. It was really suffered me of doing revision and sat in front of text book. You know what? That would be great if government can abolish the exam^^ I will be the 1st one to say “Malaysia boleh! ” but it still a dream for most of students. Anyway, now is the time to re-start my social life and have to make fun before my internship which will be starts by next Jan. I will have my practical in an advertising company located Wisma Genting. The jobscope is to handle the British American Tobacco account. Even though that’s not my 1st job but I really do feel a bit nervous and doubt with my own abilities. I always told myself need to do something to improve myself well with full preparation, to more tenacity, learnt how to resist the pressure and how to be more independent in work but I saw nothing can push me further at the moment. Where’s my motivation? No 1 there and no any reason that enough to push me more persist in anything. Hope everything will be fine.

ok, finishing my mumbling...let's see what i got recently from my parents.

FIRST

The new printer from my mother to replace my poor Epson that cannot be repair any more.

SECOND


My 1st digital camera from my dad. special bonus huh.....

It's a suit time for capture within my 2 weeks holidays!! cheer :)

Thanks dad & mom... I LOVE U!!

No comments: