Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time Management

Do you know how important of time management? If you are not really know, try to imagine that you are the one who be in charge for the morning meeting but you are late again due to the jam on road. That’s not an excuses when you are realized that all your members, your boss, even your client are waiting for you to start the presentation but unfortunately you are late, you will end up with a fire letter and your company will lost a client. Or try to imagine that you are in the exam hall to do your exam paper. You just left another 20mins for the test but you still got 1 short question and another essay haven’t complete yet. What you can expert for at this situation. Nothing surprise that you will end up with an uncompleted exam papers and having a poor performances for this subject.

This happened in my exam hall today! K.O for the test instead. I could understood all the questions and what it's exactly. Unfortunately my time management is damn weak. I couldn't complete my work due to the time limit. Of course felt sad and disappointed with my performanced today. Worries that need to take supplementary paper which is cost quite a lot and it will pulling down my CGPA, but nothing can be change with my worries now. There’s the fact and I only can accept for it. The only way to do is - solved the problem for the next coming paper and try my best for every single thing.


"FAILURE IS THE BEGIN OF SUCCESS"


Thanks to my fren Keith's who encouraged me today and spend your time as my listener.

No comments: