Thursday, November 13, 2008

BBQ chicken

Yeah! Today is a nice day! Our bar list already came out and I’m not the one on the board. As long as you are not absent more than 6 for each subject, you will be safe. My math always with A’s ^^ I will calc for it make sure I’m under the border line. I can skip any lecture class that I feel bored start by tomorrow. Especially 8am class which always suffering me for wake up. Anyway, I still consider as a good, hardworking, responsibility and nice student. Hand up assignment on time, attend for exam on time and make sure will prepare and pass the test on time as well. Thanks for my little intelligence! Besides of my little intelligence, I really work hard for my every single subject. That’s why I didn’t update my blog for soooooooo long. I was really busy on the past few weeks. Tension, bad temper, lack of sleep and tired. Finally, I got plenty of time to do what I would like to do without the force- blogging.

Today I just had a tried for BBQ Chicken which I never try before. The environment just so so. Not the style I like. I like sunny environment and lighting. But got few part of designed still can be accepted. like the draw areas below..i like the draw actually..

oh.. i just realized their food was cook with olive oil which is more healthy. but actually i quite doubt on it.. cause my mom always told me that nothing is healthy outside. only home made is the best...

the cream of corn + tea (actually I love mushroom soup the most.Unfortunately it's not available today.)

the beef..wat my friend ate today. looks nice.. actually the sauce was not bad..just when compared to what i ordered today.. it weak a bit.

4got the name.... but i remember they had used 30 types of ingredients to made the source be4 they goin to grill it. and it's really tasted nice.


dessert- ice cream. i cannot finsihed it due to the cool weather. but my fren is ice cream lover. she finished for 2 cups.. u wil be fat gal.. waiting for..^^

actually my life just same as usual, a normal student life without any excitement recently. anyway.. i miss you all.. take care ya~! nice day...

No comments: