Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my fresh morning


what you can get at starbucks now for your coming christmas \*o*/ it's cute!!!!

This is my another busy week for my last sem in second years and this sem going to end up soon. The deadline of assignments and final exam are around the corner. This sem I handle heavily in those assignments due to my strong abilities with illustrator software compared to my other group members. Sometimes will feel tired and pressure for solo but really feel great when look at the outcome. Even though that's not perfect but at least i managed to completed it on time. deadline is still the deadline. no excuses, no postpond.

What i had reward myself now before to continus my next coming challenge is just hanging around at starbucks with a cup of blackberry and a english muffin. of course my lovely lappie is still with me to spend my 2 hours break. with a good environment, good music around, good food ... I start to blogging here... I enjoy the moment now alone. but.. better hiding the resit from my mom.. she will kill me for my expenses here. my mind can imagine what she will mumbling about "god, you really rich now ya, can spends around 20 just for a breakfast. coffee also cost more than 10. you know i can buy a lot of coffee mate and drink for few weeks???" see...how terrible.. and she will as a recorder to keep repeating each days even in front of my aunty uncle. So, pls forgive me to be hiding the truth instead of telling the truth.

anyway, I really miss all of you guys and gal..but you all abandon me recently and never have a visit??? so pity me.. Just because I had changed to english version ? no matter what, I just love to sharing my life anyway^^ opppss... my class will start soon.. see u again next time!!!!




No comments: