Saturday, November 1, 2008

congratulations

Hey, my lovely broth. Finally, you had finished your school. Your smile not natural XD Anyway, congratulations!!!But don’t be so happy cause finished school is meaning that you are out of work, you are unemployment, you will start confuse with what should do after that. Finished your secondary, diploma and degree be waiting for you! Congratulations for every single issue I mention above. Good luck lo! your suffer wil be my happiness.. wahahahaha~! you always make me jealous with your relaxing life. it's the time for you to understand my feeling...
God! Looks like both of you got amour between through your eyes signal. Nothing can be argued. The evidence had been caught up by the camera showing above! I will tell mom and dad about your unethical affair ^^ unless you pay me under table. Your sis broke recently.

4 comments:

荣希™ said...

恭喜他毕业咯!嘻嘻!^^

Karen said...

Congrats to yr brother. u r rite, 毕业=失业。gambate

Yeoh Wei Pin said...

Congratulation ya ^^

SyLVene said...

thx..guys.. i will send urs regards to my stupid broth.. he damn suffer when saw his pic been publicity..wakakaka