Thursday, October 30, 2008

KISSATEN

I had tried another new restaurant today which located at Jaya one, 5min distances from my college. That's conveniences and reasonable enough to gain my money. Obviously, my saving plan was failed since I’m felt hard to resist of those foods. No surprised that some of my friends were felt fainted with my daily expenses, there's quite sumptuoused for a student. However, I did enjoy my laze afternoon with nice food, nice environment, and nice partner today. At the moment, I'm really felt lucky that I'm your daughther's, dad and mom. Even though we are not rich, but really appreaciated with everything I had. (Sorry Jaslyn, you had leaved behind by us. Distinctness, that’s not my fault. You were the one skipped class and leaved us for a meeting at Mid-Valley. We just tried to cheer up ourselves without you around. Hahahaha XD )

The designed of the restaurants is quite simple but nice. The glass wall and roof glazing of restaurant made all around abound with sunlight. The plant decorations at the corners made me felt comfortable and relax. You can choose to sit outdoor if you are a smokers so that you may enjoy the natural wind meanwhile to keep polluted your lung .Unfortunately, the weather in Malaysia is too hot for me to try any outdoor activities. I rather sit inside for the air-conditional facilities.

My set lunch today included a spaghetti, mushroom soup, vegetable and tea as well. It’s really healthy and nice appearance. Make me drool and hungry… oh yeah, the mushroom soup really tasted different compared with other that I had tasted before. The vegetable also fresh enough but the spaghetti is a bit oily. Anyway, you may try it next time with RM18.60 for the spaghetti set lunch above.

What my friend's Zhe Theng ate today...forgotten the food's name. paiseh.. but I still remember the price is.. RM24.80.

close up ~~Yummy yummy~~

wau~my spaghetti look delicious~

Ok. I better stop shooting. It’s suppose the time to eat before the food get cold.

2 comments:

荣希™ said...

哇!我虽难没去过
可是。。
给你这样介绍
还真的不去都不行
单靠照片,已经觉得那边的环境很不错
食物好不好吃就还不晓得啦、、嘻嘻!
可是真的很吸引我!^^

SyLVene said...

荣希™,
如果你打算来的话,记得早通知。如果我在学校,就可以过去8下。哈哈哈~
食物真得不错。在PJ Section 13.