Monday, October 20, 2008

I’m a pretty pig.

One of my darling always teased me that what I’m different compared to a pig? Seen that I just know to sleep and eat most of times. Ohh...Yes! That's not much different actually. The only different between me and pig is they are walks with 4 legs but I’m only able with two^^ That’s doesn’t matter for me to become a pig due to the similiar habit behaviors. Even though they are only know to eat and sleep but at least no need to work so hard as cow. hahahaha! and my body figure now still consider average. Thus, I don't mind you treated me and teased me as a pig. As long as the food always been provided…I means nice foods. As long as I can wake up naturally every days without the disrupted of alarm! Besides, you must add on the word of “pretty” in front of pig when call me.. Call me PRETTY PIG.

I’m a pretty pig..
Let see what the pretty pig solved her lunch today….
Yummy Yummy….

Simply Fusion again~ ^^

(Lemon Chicken, RM 10+)

(Mushroom soup, RM4.50)

See….what’s wrong to be a pig? It’s my pleasure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know... the Lemon Chicken photo just looks so wrong =P It has some thick, semi transparent, yellowish liquid on it.... *runs*

SyLVene said...

that's not my picture problem..is the chief problem.. u may ask him how he cook and the way to pour the sauce

Anonymous said...

交配。此博客是惊人的。我怎样才能使它看起来这个好吃吗?

Anonymous said...

你完成了一些很好的点那里。我做了主题搜索,发现大部分人将与您的博客有相同的看法。