Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MPH Warehouse Sales

Hey guys, see what I had bought today at
MPH warehouse sales!

New Moon, RM26
Breaking Dawn, RM 32
Eclipse, RM 27
The Secret, RM 48

I had addicted on vampire love story after the read of twilight.
Finally, I'm successed to collected the series ^^

Ohh, remember the secret's that I shared and recommanded before?
I got it today!! But it's still charged RM48 after discount.
Usual price with those famous book. U worth it, trust me!

I had spent another RM 133 on book again. God! I will bankrupt soon since of my books collection hobby. Anyway, I never felt guilty on my spent today but happy with my good haul. “Bookworms” never feel enough on reading. I’m always dreaming about my future home which has a big study room that full of my collection books. May dream come true. whose know?

My friend's Jaslyn bought a lot of biographies. Zhe Theng’s was hunted on love story. I’m not really focus on one section but I spend more on fantasy story usually. Thirst of excited life i guess. ^^ just wondering how that 3 different types of human can be group together? ha..weird!

You never know how heavy of those book if u are never caring it under the cruel of hot weather. You should know how hot the weather recently. Finally, we agreed with home by taxi!! opss.. sorry, is went to LRT station by taxi. we are poor students. hehehe.. i guess the books is enough for me to spend my days...

4 comments:

ET女子 said...

u bought this book oredy~~
i wish to buy chinese version~

SyLVene said...

OHH... i think will be more cheaper than mine.. cause i bought haRd cover de.. tell me ur comment after u finish the book k? ^^

Beverly's Secret said...

Twilight is a popular book is US :)
I guess in the top selling or something...

SyLVene said...

BeverLy's Secret,
ya..i heard that be4..
i addicted on vampire world now..
hahaha...love it so much..
so.. collected for it.