Sunday, April 12, 2009

My LoVeLy BuDDy's MM BirThDay

Happy Birthday to our birthday queen's MM

My another two buddies's Gah Hui & Stephanie.

The most closer with me of course is Stephanie.

We had celebrated MM's Birthday at Delicious cafe after watch the movie's Knowing. I like the environment there which is warm and I felt comfortable too with the lighting effect. The bird cages design really attract my eyes & their creative made me admire. besides, their food also not bad.

A salad

A pasta

A pie as well... shit!! forgot to take picture for our dessert- chocolate brownies..>.< that's what I would like to recommend to you guys... TRUST me, it's really nice.. go to try it out!!

I really ate a lot that day... before we had to meet with MM, we had took a lot of sushi at Sushi King. Felt so hungry to walk around for MM's birthday gift.. We got a bag from Geb for her and feel great that MM's love the bag so much!!

damn!! The skirt I saw at ZARA. I love the cutting and design so much since it fixed my body pretty well! but it cost amount RM199. SoB....sOb.... Better put it back to ZARA..Crazy for the dress.....My RM199.. I LOVE THE DRESS!!!! T_T

Finally, I got something that I found for long...this's some healthy product and good for skin! RM72 for bottle. It worth for health & beauty ^^ hahaha

That's all for my weekend!! tired enough for this whole week..I think now is the better time to rest and recharge before start my another final report ..another report need to hand up soon.. >.<>

2 comments:

荣希™ said...

好像很好吃。。。留口水了。。嘻嘻!
几时请我吃?哈哈哈哈!

SyLVene said...

荣希,
的确很好吃。有机会你可以去试试。尤其是它的甜点。最近破产了。