Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Clear List On April

My clear list on april:
1) Brainstorm
2) 2 proporsals
3) 2 presentations
4) Research
5) Bi-weekly report
6) Final report
7) FYP consultation

Conclusion: Sylvene couldn't go anyway on this coming weekend!No shop, no movie, no karaoke!

Besides of the task above, Sylvene also decided to clear up her relation with someone on this april. she won't waiting for him anymore. My dear, this would be my last time to call you that. Thanks to tell me that "We are just a friend."But what I want to tell you is "I don't want just be your friend and I couldn't treat you as a friend!"You never know how pain my heart when you gave me the answer of friend. Tried hard to control my tears, tried to take a deep breath and told myself, be brave, don't cry girl. you wil be fine. no big deal. You are just missing one of your belief but you can still create another one for self... I got nothing more to say.. but ..

GoodBye my friend......
Your depart would be the time to end up everything between us. All the best to you.

2 comments:

老爷子 said...

It is time for you to release... All the best! :)

SyLVene said...

thanks kelvin..you too. all d best!