Saturday, April 11, 2009

My FaReWeLL WiTh G2

Farewell party on Friday!!
Thanks to my team members to invite us a lunch at Sakae, Pavillion.
That's great!!

My manager's Jen. she is a busy women/workaholic.
kept on talking about company tasks while in lunch with us.

My on-site supervisor's Michelle Lee.
Just kept on eating...she can eat a lot...

Audrey(Left) & Jolene Loi (Right).
nice smile~

Audrey & me.
Audrey, you made my eyes look damn small.. >.<
Don't want to take photo with you anymore..

2nd round
My favourite - Steamboot for dinner.
2 types of steamboots we order which were porridge steamboot and tom yam steamboot.
Thanks to my Director Manager's Eddie Soo who paid for it.
(Not dare to take his picture... ok la..then just put the only guy in my team-Rafe.)

There's no end yet after dinner.
3rd round at Zouk that night around 11pm.
had fun with you guys..

Last, thanks to my supervisor Michelle for the present.
I feel touching here.....
Michelle, Thank you so so much.
I love it!
I guess you can read my mind cause I really need a pouch badly.

THANKS FOR ALL!!!!!
I WILL MISS YOU ALL FOR SURE!!


2 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

First of all, don't feel shock when i read your blog. Good job done on your blogs, it's a good way to share with friends of your thinking and feeling. Well, sorry that i didn't have a proper words with you on your last day in G2, wanted to, but too busy as you know. Thank you on the wonderful job done and help to the team and me. i'm happy to see progressive improvement from you after the last talking we had. Don't worry too much if i ever tell you your performance is not good or poor, as you have shown me your improvement, and that is good. it shows that you can be like anyone in the team as long as you are willing to learn n do. I do feel bad if i ever make u feel like cheap labor [i don't know if ever do so, if i did, sorry dear]. I dont know if you like the gift i bought, i hope you do. Just a little gift for you, and that's is so much we can give or teach u. never forget all the hard times you been through in G2, it will help u in your future career, trust me! I'm considered late to experienced all this and still learning at my age and stage, guess what? something really crazy happened, and it hits me really bad, and i have to think and overcome this again. Hope you dont think anyone of us are being too nagging, keep telling you what we think it's right, including me. But i hope what we told you make sense and you can make use of it sometime at any point of your life - work, love, family, friends. Saw your another message, i think it's with relationship problem? Don't worry dear, you are young and make your own choice. Be happy and do whatever you think it's right and will cheer u up, any guys that will possibly hurt u, kick them off! okie?

SyLVene said...

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your comment.I really do feel surpsie when read ur comment here and feel curious too how your found out my blog.About the gift, i love it so much, not only for the gift but for what you had teach me most of times with patiencely. I have never think that you are too nagging, higher requirement on work can keep us go further and make our job become better. and I have never feel like i was a labor, assistant indeed. assistant to Michelle Lee. I really do learnt a lot from you all and hope that I will become a better person in life too. Thanks to leaved me a comment here and... i will always remember the moment in G2. take care for yourself and others too.

regarding to relationship,it's a big knowledge to learn for whole life i guess. complicated.it's just different with other things. if you really work hard and pay effort on your study or work.. you will gain what you want. but, relathionship is really different. how much u put on it that doesn't same as how much u gain from it. so, just let it be. As you said, i just 24... still can wait.. hahaha.