Sunday, March 15, 2009

NO TITLE as my life now...

Some of friends complaint that i didn't update my blog for long. Sorry darling, I really feel moody on last whole week. My work doesn't go smooth. Tired of physically can be recharge with a short rest, but mentally is more harder to heals. I tried to apply the law of attraction on mine, tried to brighten up myself with a lot of encouragement, tried to thinking positively to make life easier but it's fail. Always asking myself, why I couldn't be smart and better? because my effort is just not enough? maybe.. not much of interesting things was happen in my life currently....

I just went to matta fair on this afternoon with my dear's Pui San. she went to book a trip to Hong kong on coming Jun. I hope can follow too but unfortunately couldn't. There's another new sem on Jun and I think I wil start busy for my FYP(Final year proporsal). Another friend invite me to Brisbans on coming april too but ..... haiz... i guess i will just stay at home for coming holidays... be a good girl and save money. Promise myself! must plan a trip on Dec as a present for my graduated! pamper myself at least once!

No plan to update my blog until I had received this home make cookies from Pui San....Girl, I really do appreciated every little thing that u did for me. Feel touching here.... Thanks ya.. It taste great! really....The one who never ever cook water before can made such good cookies nowadays.. admire you! wat Melvin said is right...nothing is impossible if you are really work hard for it and start by now!

Another presents from my company.. nothing special to talk about.. but i like those visual..especially the lips with chilli....

That's all for last week.... hope can share more with yours next time..!!


No comments: