Sunday, March 8, 2009

My B'day

Hey~ 8 of march is my big day! waiting my friends at Neway Time Square.
but waiting is quite bored. let's play v my camera before they come^^

This year we made something different. No more cake for birthday but with J&CO donut^^
1st wish..I wish to.............
(1st wish is a secret...)

2nd wish is for our ever lasting friendship.

Our only "Reunion Picture" after few years...
(We Knew each others during Form2..a lot of memories in my mind..)

My Buddy's Stephanie & Me.
(She look great! Stephanie, treat yourself better ok? Your birthday is coming NEXT!! kacha!!)

My buddy's MM & Gah Hui
(They are always the same without change XD)

Stephanie again & MM ^^
(different style... casual & lady)


"Ji Mui", really paisei today.. u paid all for me..the karaoke fee, donut, & my presents..
(Skin Food Fresh Lime Body Emulsion and comestic pen.)
Besides, thx for spent ur's time on me...and everything that u did.
I felt touching too when you all singing d birthday song v different language ya..
haha.. but need more practise anyway~!!
feel happy v you all arounds..
this's friends about..


p/s: Thanks for some other friends who blessing for me too.
Jasmine, Li Ling, Kah Yin, Kelvin Lee, W.P.Yeoh, Dennis Bain, Angel, Karen Lee, Wei Xiong, Tracy, Keith, Hui Chi San, Pui San, Seok Yong, Wei Xiang, Darren Kailun, Xiao Yee, Pei Wei, Jin Suan, Jamie, Kurt, Grace Poh, Mei Sim, Sook Funn, Erng Mei, Ryan, Cherrie, Jeff Chiew, Paul Chong, Norman Law, Pei chyi, Levi, Alan, Joanne etc..
(Sorry if miss up somebody...anyway, I had received ur blessing..)

4 comments:

:: 子源 :: said...

生日快樂 =)

阿米 said...

迟来的祝福,生日快乐!

SyLVene said...

谢谢你子源, 还有阿米。
子源, 你的名字有一个字更我的一样哦。
源。。。

:: 子源 :: said...

哦?是哦?你是什麽源?