Saturday, March 21, 2009

My WILD

Now is 2.27am, Sunday morning. I still sit in front of my lovely lappie, listening to some rock-and-roll music, and writing my diary. There would be perfect with a glass of red wine but not. I just came back from my cousin house for a dinner at Banting, Selangor. Felling dizzy with few bottles of beer. As what I had expected, dressed up myself with a sexy hot pant and a deep V clothes has successes to make those guys fix their eyes on me. (That was what my dad suggested, hot pant and a black color deep V clothes can make me looks gorgeous and slim. Dad, you are right! It was.) Men are vision animal definitely. They were keeping their eyes on me whenever and wherever I moved but no dare to over the border line. I was Bending my waist, changing my sitting position, walking around with my sexy high-heel shoe...Guys, are you thirsty? Opss..So sorry..My aunty always teach us to fully utilise our body language as a weapon. Shows them without shy and proud with it. Just let them look at it but couldn't touch! Aunty, I did it pretty well as you did. It was totally fulfilling my peacockery with my little naughty. Am i very superficial? Yes!!! I was! Whose care about it? I don't mind what you have thought on me...As long as the attraction still together with me and make me happy and proud... There's another evil living inside my soul which just been inhibition.

There were some guys confess to me currently. Feel peacock yet a bit annoying sometimes. "I Love You" speak out from their mouth doesn't lead me high as what movie or drama does describe. I felt empty as my heart still pumping ordinary, my soul staying peaceful. But thanks to love me anyway, for everything. Your persist is what I never have. Life doesn't comes perfect! The one came to you was not the one you expecting. I really do hope that you are the one confess to me, not them. I had confessed everything to you as my naked...Thus, can you say something instead of pretending nothing? Feeling is just something that couldn't control by self no matter how many times I had asked myself to give up on you and forgot about the past that you did for me. Nevertheless, it keeps replaying in my mind as I trying hard to forget it. How many days didn't hear your voice? 2 days? 3 days? Or 4? Do you thinking of me as what I always do? Please hold me tight before I have gone once day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this ".....hot pant and a black color deep V cloth...."