Friday, March 20, 2009

Jealousy

Do you still remember what I had shared with yours on my last post? About one of my friend's who asked me to brisbane, Aus together on the coming april? Well, who dislike travel? who never dreams of travelling to somewhere out of Asia countries...but am i affortable with the expenses? of course not! I don't wanna be broke after back from Aus. My friend's Alvin, he never think of budget and nothing to think about too. He working for airlines as a plane mechanical engineering in Singapore. The only benefit working in airlines that make me jealous is....

"You can fly for free whenever & wherever you want!"

Man~ I really jealous lo..

Fly for free to Aus, after that stay for free at Melvin's house! He really did plan everything well within the budget included ya.. no matter how..he won't die of hunger or homeless at there. OK. At least he still gave me an idea to work for Airlines next time. As considering, I might apply airlines company for marketing dept which used to organise campaign to promote their services. erM... dreams here again..... eh..How do I enter airlines company???

No comments: