Thursday, September 11, 2008

FeLt HoT!

Are you feeling hot today? Why not have a rest and enjoy an ice-cream at Mc’D? Sorry, that’s not an advertisement headline but i really do felt hot today. Not because of the weather but is the test for creative strategy.

We totally need to create 6 advertisements within two hours which included 2 print ads for magazine, a billboard, a TVC script, a radio script and a brochure as well. Besides, we also need to development the creative strategy and rationale of the ideas.

When I reached school today, my friend told me that we need to bring colors pencil for coloring! Are u sure? I really suspicion on it because as what I remember is the lecture only focus on the ideas and never mention about the coloring. The rather that, I don’t think we have time for coloring. Ok, that's a small problem. I just bought a small box of color pencil from nearer retailer from my school. Just would like to feel better and reassurance with all the equipments that need for my test today, pencil box, spec, water bottle, ID card, color pencil, and of course myself. How about my brain??? I left at home again…hahaha..

Therefore, I had no ideas at all…..just try to complete the paper as much as possible until the last minit. I had started to calc for time when I was started the paper and ended up with rubbish. Yeah, I consider it as rubbish… how could I come out good and creative ideas within 2 hours? Brainstorming is not easy especially when you are nervous with the time limit. To make sure that is not only my problem, I should ask “who are able to complete it today? Pls rise up your hand? Or drop me a message. I will treat you as my Idol.” As what i knew, most of them couldn't finish it as well.

Honestly, even though I had completed all the ads and the strategy part but sure that was not a good job and i didn’t write anything for my rationale part. I had an evil thinking again in my mind now…............................

"I hope everyone couldn’t complete the paper today so that we can get the same score.
Opps…!! I'm an evil."

1 comment:

荣希™ said...

哇!!令我想立刻飞去买来吃。。。哈哈哈!