Monday, September 8, 2008

karma of lazy

Do you know what the karma of lazy is? If you are student, you will know what would happen for your final test with no doubt. I had just done my 1st paper on yesterday and I was hand in with 2 questions in blank, no answer been provided. I had lost 22 marks on those questions. Previously, I never let it blank for my every single paper, no matter what, I will bet on my luck and try to write something based on my common sense and knowledge. Nevertheless, I failed to do so this time, I had not enough time to complete my paper. I had lost my “A”. I hope I manage to maintain my GPA with 3.0 and above. I should put more effort already. Wake up, gal!! No more dream, no lazily!! Arg~~!! bless for my next paper....

Besides of my test, I had failed my “P license” test as well. I success did everything at begin but spoilt it for my last part with “mati enjin”. Well done! I really hope can burn the JPJ car and kill myself as well. But I couldn’t do so. Who gonna help me to do it? I would appreciate^^

Ok, after finished to talk about my karma, it’s the time to share some nice happening. I went to Izzi café yesterday with my course mates after the test which just around the bintang walks. All the foods had been charged with 65% discount except for the desserts and drinks. About the comment, you need to judge by yourself. What I can advise is, don’t expect too much on it. Haha~ ^^



(Mushroom Soup)

(Steak and paste, RM30+ before discounts)

(Dessert, ingredient= chocolate and coffee inside)

lastly, start our narcissism

here we go!!

V

V

V

V

(Daniel & Zef)

(Zef, that's not beer, dun pretend that's beer and acting cool XD)

(eNjOying my gReeN TeA)

(Me and Jaslyn.)

(My messy look without make up....
paisei..
but should be usual with my aunty look during final.)


No comments: