Friday, August 22, 2008

Deal or not Deal?


Darling, congratulations for your degree’s convocation. You were really look great and the picture was look nice too. I love the sky which in the blue and clean. Of course the air in Aus will be much better than here which had been polluted. Anyway, please take a good care for yourself, I knew that u always have work on your business and part time also as a slave but healthy couldn’t be exchange with that. I will always concern you at here and blessing for you on everything, your life, your business, your jobs, and your master course now and so forth. Well, It's must have some requirements to get my blessing and care for sure, nothing is free! So I want you remember me and thinking of me always in deep of your soul, and put me in your future plan as well. I think that should not be a problem for you to do so. Deal or not deal ?Hahaha!! If you are rejected, you will lose my care and blessing. So be a smart person to make a smart choice ya! I knew you are the one always smart with it!!

1 comment:

sally^^ said...

congratulations to him!!