Friday, June 19, 2009

Bazaar

I feel like no mood to update my blog currently. Especially after re-open school. A lot of assignments need to handle and most of it are quite heavy such as web page design which just read of code number like javascript, HTML,XHTML. Animation which need to create and draw a lot of frame for those character action, face expression, sound effect, lighting and so forth. cannot imagine now how much effort and time we need to spend on it. next, we still have thinking technique & communication Law in this sem. I will be the leader for thinking technique this time & I do hope I can done it well at the end of day.

Anyway, today just went to bazaar with my classmate after the class, which just near by my college. For 1st, I really lack of interesting to bazaar when Jas suggest would like to take a look before go home. obviously, I got a wrong perception about bazaar. I found something nice and unique. A necklace it seduce me to bring it home and of course i won't make myself disappointed with. This necklace only cost me amount RM22 but i feel worth for it. besides, i also found something nice but quite expensive like bag from HK. hope can bring it home too.

cutie mobile accessories. RM6.50 ^^

Finally, my mouse spoilt already aftar my lappie. haiz.. replace with the new one...but it functioning well compare v previous.. ^^

god. I need to continues with my flash assignment now and my thinking technique report as well. The deadline is next wed man.. sob..SoB...



No comments: