Friday, February 20, 2009

ShOp

Guess what I bought today at KLCC?


Dang dang dang dang! It's a bag!!


It's big enough to put in my stuff... women got many items to bring along such as mobile, purse, unbrella, key, water bottle, make up equitments, tissue, organizer, and a book maybe..... I hope this one can use for long..my previous bag alrd spoilt as the bag hanger was break off by those passenger in monorial LRT.... T_T

RM89 after discount!


shit..I have bought another pair of shoes again.. look nice and class...

original price: RM80...But sure I got it with staff purchase discount. Thanks Yoke Kwan again.



Spend a lot. My watch need to be on hold at the moment.

4 comments:

荣希™ said...

哇!不错的收获哦!嘻嘻!

SyLVene said...

[荣希™]
对呀。。不过还是你比较好,到处旅行,走走看看的。。多好!

Unknown said...

eh.. next time bring u along har when I nit vincci shoe.. ^^

SyLVene said...

[Elaine]no use to find me la..i'm not staff there..XD