Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My 3rd day In Internship.

Hey, come to visit my company which I will spend 3 and half months for my internship! Grey group is an international advertising agency, you can totally see how much different between local agency and international agency with the environment, the benefits, working style, and culture. Most of the staff there are “banana” who cannot read Chinese. They have good communication skills, creative mind, strong ability and belief, and responsibility to handle their jobs but they are smokers as well.

Today is my 3rd day in work. I will handle the account of Dunhill, one of the British America Tobacco. Account dept in advertising agency is different with other industries. We are not doing the calculation but dealing with the clients that handle by us to provide our services in mass media to fulfill their needs and wants. We have another few events will be held for the coming days. Not easy and pressure but I think that will be a good chance to learnt and challenge myself to work under pressure. 1st step always is the most difficult but everything will be fine after the 1st step try. Positive thinking will make life easier. Thanks to my colleagues who teach and guide me always.

(My tag - the strip and the designed are much better and sharp than utar identity card)

The environment of our department.

That's my place.

The corner for our team discussion.

some entertainment in d office, just beside our open pantry. but no one is free to touch it. some more, this is quite boring.

1st present that I received from company during the annual party.

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW. NITE.


2 comments:

Yeoh Wei Pin said...

All The Best To You During You intern ship there.. ^^ Gambateh~!

SyLVene said...

Yeoh Yeoh..
i was always under the caution mood, scare this and that..worries doing wrong.. and so forth.. haiz..
quite stress le..many work is urgent here...